Isnin, 5 Disember 2011

Greyson Chance All About He

                         WELCOME TO GREYSON CHANCE ENCHANCERS BLOGGER

Hey peeps , it's me SHAHIDATUL AZUWIN or ENCHANCERS . ok it's all about our new artist name Greyson Chance milion of girl in the world love who GREYSON CHANCE ya sayang ! it's right .. but are he love us as him girlfriends ? thinking positif la sayang . it could't be he love us as he girlfriends . he love us as a fans as a friends i love he as a friends not more than that ... -.-' i'm twelve years old but i think it's time to me for thinking serius , don't shout girls this him photo :) ... =.=' if u shout in u room at u house it's mean u crazy :D

 this photo for all girls out there :P don't shout please =.=' grr ... ! my ears was very sick hear u guys shout .. grr .. ! i know he is adorable , handsome , kindly , friendsly , lovely , cutely , and blablabla .... i say don't SHOUT !! grr ... actually , he had girlfriends tuutt .... cannot tell u . him girlfriends was pretty a little Mwhihi ...
name private my friends Qistina Enara blogger link : http://sweetcookiescookies.blogspot.com/ here u are

such a sweet boys huarghh ... i'm very tired and i wan to sleep but i must complete this blog cannot tomorrow or something Pftt ... -.-' u guys was such a friendsly like him muahhh muahh Mwhihi .... =.= don't shout girl please my ears veryyy sick or u will make my heart sick to u wanna make my heart sick please don't
i do not like to angry u girl please ... ok guys i'm sorry tomorrow i will write this blog ok :) love u guys very very muchh muahhhhh ...... !! -.-' haha

Second Story
hey girls/boys , i'm here Miss Shahidatul Azuwin ... -.-' haha upload him face another again grr ... u do it at u blog la =.=' but i don't care it's my hobby i love to upload all of him face i don't care lol ... girls why u crying u miss him don't worry u can come to my blog for look him face than u will not miss him another huhu ... wait la the picture being loading ok ... Pftt , there's a girl think that greyson chance love him get lost from my blog !! ..

ouh , if my hand edit this it will be very ugly not like u very pretty btw here another wan photo in every picture there's a story

see , he very friendly with him fans not like other artist btw JUSTIN BIEBER how is BIEBER FIEVERS ? i love him very much muchh ... !! Mwhihi -.-' don't take both of them from me ouh go bieber wait u miss JB face wait a minute i will upload him picture




he was awesome , handsome , cute , friendly to ouh he is my idol that's why i upload him photo to :) if u hate JB and GC get lost from my blog people like u i didn't like in my blog just GC and JB fans only especially my friends if u wanna wen to my blog talk nicely be nicely ok ... leave u comments here btw thanks guys cause u always wen to my blog ILY u guys i will never forget u guys muahhh ..... !! -.-'

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan