Ahad, 25 Disember 2011

Greyson Chance Fanatik Fans

Who the girl behind that Camera ? Haha , it's me SHAHIDATUL AZUWIN or u can call me Awin . Ouh it's was a long time not update blog ! miss u guys so much much ... u don't miss me or hate me 'Ctrl + W ' please and it was amazing and magiclly ... muahhaha Pftt ... Who miss Greyson Chance ? ' When I Say Greyson U Say Chance , Greyson ! Chance ! Greyson ! Chance ... HAHA XD cibaiii ... i back from JB to Perak sunday lepas .. HAHA cibai je nak speaking tapi masih sekat - sekat maklum la awok ni orang kampung :D .... :P


First Story 
U guys must guest who is Greyson Chance Fanatik Fans ? me ? ya Babe .. that's right ... arghh i must do something to see himm ... ho can help me ? ANDA BOLEH ? terima kasih .. saya hargai nya ini pasal Greyson Chance him face like JB a little but he sound was the toppp ... :PP


smart tak ? not like u :D
                                                        OMGerk , He meet My Boyfie JB <3
Okey guys time to i go know bye bye , all people at LONDON and something bye Malaysian 


                                                                Assalammualikum <3 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan