Isnin, 5 Disember 2011

My Dream , Her Dream , and He Dream

                        Hey , Guys I'm Here . What Tina ? Ya She Was The Lucky Girl In The World :)

u wanna look she ? ok her name is Qistina Enara ! lovely name right oh ya , i know it wait -.-' it's all about she and how she can see GREYSON CHANCE  at KLIA . u wanna know her blog link wait http://sweetcookiescookies.blogspot.com/  if u look at the blog u will feel very jealous with she her facebook name is Qistina Enara ok babe Pftt =.=' . wait i will update her photo with GREYSON ok ! don't be jealous :)
she not bad like u :P she are my best friends :PP  

                                              ya sweet couple not like u guys :D just kidding
                                      look guys tina wearing a black shirt with greyson face :)

u are my idol GREYSON CHANCE and TINA u are the only lucky girl in the world so don be very proud with u self ! and greyson was not in love with u it just a mistake he just say 'ok bye sweetie' isn't mean he love u ok i know u love him , as a fans not as a girlfriends ok btw u are the lucky girl i have see :)

oh ya , i'm forget about this i love photographer , tina love photographer and greyson love photographer to !
u all wanna look three of us picture holding camera Aww , Aww , it's very sweet we look like a siblings .
oh , if we capture the photo the three of us holding camera it's will be the sweet moment's in my live :) but it just a dream , but maybe will come true ahh , i forget the picture Mwhihi ... sorry guys :( ok don't mad at me !

ok this just a simple blog if u follow me i'm very love u guys Muahh ! http://www.facebook.com/awien.yaya
add me sayang it's ok u wanna my twitter ? http://twitter.com/#!/teddy_za here this is my twitter . this blog not to perfect like u la sayang :( i love hangout wanna hangout with me ? ok u just waiting outside the lines Mwhihi -.-' i'm am the ashame girl ! hihi .. i will never talk if i'm not ready to face to face with u guys . actually i'm not very good about speaking but i'm try ! if we not try forever we will cannot do it right ? Mwhihi .... i love u guys cause u add me , and follow my blog and twitter :) ILYSM my friends :) the picture !!!!


                                                                   Shahidatul Azuwin
                                                                       Greyson Chance
                                                                      Qistina Enara 

it's all about photographer twins Mwhihi ! =.=' grr , we like photographer right :) my photo not perfect like Tina and Greyson ahh , my hand very sick cause write this blog but i don't care i'm very love both of them i'm very take care of them ! u guys please don't take both of them from me ! please without them i will never ever had friends anymore u guys don't wan't friends with me u hate me i love u guys . she was lucky girl :D 

Second Story 
Tina meet greyson at KLIA and they hugged , tina say it's was very sweet moments for her :) ya i know she was lucky girl ! btw greyson was friendsly , handsome , cute and romantic ! Aww , Aww , u don't wan't to see the photo ? ouh it's mean u not interested with my blog sobsob :( don't play la say seriusly hihi just kidding wait ok :) wait ok my photo being loading . for a minute i wan tell u guys something how to make header ? 

sobsob :( Pftt , i'm crazy , lazy , ashame , lovely , and anger girl so u guys must carefully with this miss anger ok Mwhihi :D oh ya , this is tina facebook link come on add she :) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1696795288 this is her facebook link if u not add she i will be unfried u Mwhihi

ouh , ya it's was a nice talk but i'm very sad look this photo the bodyguard grab tina shoulder it's mean tina must go but , greyson took tina hand wait here another photo . ouh don't stop write this blog awin :D

ouh , it's sweet right ok girls/boys i love u so much guys thanks cause u wen't to my blog love u much much guys sweet dream tomorrow i will update a new blog about My Dream , Her dream , and He Dream byebye muahhhh !! :)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan